How can normal exist in the same universe and world of individuality? I would rather be called crazy. It means I reject the establishment's idea of who I should be and How I should act. Why should a cisgender "scientist" decide who I am?
Friday, October 23, 2020
Home
Lifestyle
Transgender
Chris Crocker - What is "normal"? How can Normal exist in a universe of individuality?
Chris Crocker - What is "normal"? How can Normal exist in a universe of individuality?
Tags
# Lifestyle
# Transgender
About Jamie Ledbetter
Simply Beautiful Samantha is a website dedicated to Beauty tips and lifestyle articles. We advocate for the civil rights of others. Including LGBTQ rights. Be sure to subscribe and get the latest updates right to your inbox!
Transgender
Tags:
Lifestyle,
Transgender
BREAKING NEWS
-
In this video I'm discussing things I wish I knew before I Transitioned. There are my own experiences and I wish I saw a video like th...
-
Erica Cherry Tells the story of her first time dressing as a girl in public. A very anticlimactic story, but here it is. xoxoxo!! Pass...
-
Erica Cherry: learn how to do a sexy girl voice like what I do...
-
Layer Your Liner "If you’re not a professional makeup artist, it can be difficult to line those eyes, but then again liquid li...
-
Your face is the first thing people notice about you. It’s a huge part of your feminine image. Not surprisingly, there are many subtl...
-
If you have facial hair, then you know how challenging a beard shadow can be in your quest for a feminine face. There’s a lot of advic...
-
Every step by step tip and trick you need to know on how to transform and feminize your face with makeup! Whether it be nose contourin...
-
Anyone else gets overwhelmed by the number of options in beauty out there right now? I’m a big beauty lover but with new releases from s...

