Thursday, June 18, 2020
Victoria Rose: Passing Tips for Trans Girls
Victoria Rose gives passing tips to all transwomen. Victoria Rose: "My name is Victoria, and I've created this channel to share helpful or entertaining videos related to lifestyle, beauty, LGBTQ topics, transgender life, and comedy," Rose says in her Youtube Bio.
Tags
# Lifestyle
# Transgender
About Jamie Ledbetter
Simply Beautiful Samantha is a website dedicated to Beauty tips and lifestyle articles. We advocate for the civil rights of others. Including LGBTQ rights. Be sure to subscribe and get the latest updates right to your inbox!
Transgender
Tags:
Lifestyle,
Transgender
BREAKING NEWS
-
In this video I'm discussing things I wish I knew before I Transitioned. There are my own experiences and I wish I saw a video like th...
-
Erica Cherry Tells the story of her first time dressing as a girl in public. A very anticlimactic story, but here it is. xoxoxo!! Pass...
-
If you have facial hair, then you know how challenging a beard shadow can be in your quest for a feminine face. There’s a lot of advic...
-
Erica Cherry: learn how to do a sexy girl voice like what I do...
-
Sex is defined as two categories (male and female) into which humans and most other living things are divided on the basis of their reprodu...
-
Anyone else gets overwhelmed by the number of options in beauty out there right now? I’m a big beauty lover but with new releases from s...
-
Tucking is defined by the Transgender Health Information Program as ways one can hide the penis and testes, such as moving the penis and...
-
Your face is the first thing people notice about you. It’s a huge part of your feminine image. Not surprisingly, there are many subtl...

